Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"We are but travellers here" - MM



I'm really glad I say yes to things like this even though it really isn't my cup of tea. There are always moments or events in my life where the need to do/see/feel it is much stronger than the will, and I am somewhat forced to say yes by a spirit inside of me. Somehow this yes will inspire or become an answer to my questions now or down the track. What makes watching a play of the first official saint of Australia in 11 days much more special is spending it with two people who are awesome, inside and out. Two people that value life at its best and pass down a positive spirit of hope and undoubtly motivation and inspiration in life. I know God is blessing these two souls and preparing them for greater things in life.

Because God is not in this world, so we are only travellers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment