The day of love and romance. Today only reminds me of just how lucky I am to have my wonderful boyfriend, who doesn't need to wait for a day as such to make me feel loved. Every single day (and literally every day...) we tell each other 'I love you' and spend time reminding each other of our blessings and how far we have come in this relationship.
And as our first Valentine's Day as a couple, we spent the day at the city to watch the movie 'Valentines Day'. It was your typical 'trying to find love' on V-day kinda movie, but nevertheless enjoyable to watch. For dinner (and we didn't learn anything from last year by not booking) we ended up eating our favourite dish takoyaki at Mizuya on George. It all worked out for the best :)
What I learned from the movie was the scene when Ashton asked his friend 'How did you get it right?', and his friend replied, 'Its simple, you marry your bestfriend'.
No comments:
Post a Comment