If I could stay angry at him it'd only last for 10 minutes max, and the rest of the time is just waiting to see whether he'd do anything to make me feel better again. We think so alike, it can be a good thing and also a bad thing. He makes me SO happy and also REALLY annoyed - most of the time at the same time! It's frustrating, tiring but I can't have it any other way. We make each other smile, laugh, cry, pist, angry, happy, tired and peaceful. I'd like to think that at least there's emotions there, and what we feel for each other is real - none of this trying to be like a couple with couple-y feelings. No, my feelings for him are genuine, strong and real.
He means so much to me, I can't imagine life without him anymore. Not anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment