Friday, June 12, 2009

Follow through

Brrrrrrrr ...my hands are literally frozen!!! they could even be 10 degrees, seriously. Atm I'm listening to the song 'Follow through' by Gavin DeGraw (the singer of the OTH intro song, ahh miss that show so much!)

So, since you want to be with me,
You'll have to follow through,
With every word you say.

And I, all I really want is you,(for) you to stick around.
I'll see you everyday, But you have to follow through.


Today was interesting. Bubby visited me at school/work after and got to meet some of my fellow colleagues. He's a charmer! It's great to know Sherene likes him, I mean who wouldn't? He's awesome. Afterwards we went back to his place and chilld until 5 pm when we decided to take a road trip to Moorebank for Mons 'Welcome to Sydney' dinner. The night was heapsa fun!!! (Pre-drinks are always fun haha). Penny & JR are cool :) We, or more they I should say went back to memory lane to GAT 05 and we were laughing at all sorts of YFC memories. The best days of many people's lives I believe.

Our relationship gets stronger every day. We communicate more, compromise, explain and follow through with our plans, big and small. Speaking of plans, I have officially received a tentative itinerary of our Phils & Japan trip at the end of the year!!! It's really coming true. I love how he's so excited and pretty damn organised, more than me you could say. What's happening? hehehe

Tomorrow is ALIVE. Speak to me Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment