Poor baby, has food poisoning. I've never seen him sick before so this was a first to take care of him and be with him (without taking advantage haha). I spent the afternoon at his place, playing with Koko and trying to re-mark (I say remark because another teacher has affirmed me that I do mark hard ..and their Year 7!) some assessment tasks. This is what I didn't sign up for in teaching but it's one of the most important parts about this rewarding yet challenging career.
Tonight was the first away from going to Mass at Good Sheps, and different it was! We went to Mary Immaculate tonight, and can I just add in all honesty, it felt like we were at a concert! And in the words of Bub, it was like we were in the Ettamogah Pub! LOL. Just imagine how hard it was for me to stay focused and prayerful when all I could think about was the music and how good it was (a bit too good for a mass, but that's besides the point). Ahhh, I'll never take Good Sheps for granted again. Change is good, right bub? hehehe.
This week is gonna be a BUSY one!!! I'm not sure if I can get all my reports done plus 32 homeroom comments in a span of 4 days, seriously. Lord, still nee you.
No comments:
Post a Comment