Monday, June 1, 2009

You set me free

This song brings me back memories. Not ones in particular, but it reminds me of being a high school student, in the HSC year ..makes me happy cos I think I was happy while listening to this song before. So what's new? Lately I've been busy trying to plan for a trip for 2 to the Phils, via Tokyo for 2 weeks!! Yes that's right, you read me right ..Tokyo!! to visit my cousin Ate Ayie and her fams and also just because it's a country we both agreed on wanting to visit one day. If not now, when ...right?

My theory is, you only live life ONCE! and there are plenty of opportunities to experience anything ..but when do we actually take that risk and say, 'Yep, I'm doing this!'. Just like my euro trip last year, it was a decision that came by on the spot really, didn't consider the finance behind it all ..but was driven purely by taking life opportunities with 5 of the greatest friends! the problems come later but if I had never 'decided' to go on this tour ..then I don't think I'd ever have gotten to see the Eiffel Tower, or ride through the canals of Venice, or be in awe of the Vatican.

This trip is something different, yet something more meaningful and close to home. I'm mostly excited for the reason that he will get to meet my family (both of them) as my boyfriend and also my bestest friend in the world. It'll be an experience not because it's in Metro Manila but the lifestyle is just simple. Can't wait to see his reaction the moment he steps foot on Silang Street, Sta Ana =)

No comments:

Post a Comment