So I think I'm getting into this band called 'Kings Of Leon', especially this song 'Use Somebody'. That what I admire about him, he opens my eyes to other things like sports and music - aspects I never considered to be interested in. But just because he is, somehow I find myself interested in them too. I've never felt this way in other relationships before. I was usually comfortable with what I love, but now I can learn to love other things not of my usual comforts.
Every day I feel like we're getting closer, knowing more about each other's lives - in a good way. I've told him things I've never told anyone before, my childhood, my fear of my father and the reason why I've grown up with this high attitude of respect for my him and my family. He understands it all and he listens without judgement. I know my dad will learn to love what I do, even if he fears the idea of me growing up (from what I heard with a conversation with my mum a few days ago). One day I'm going to have to grow up and start my own family. Time is ticking.
I think my heart already found it's other half... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment