Thursday, November 20, 2008

You and I both

Every day I feel closer to him, like I can tell him almost anything and everything. Laugh, tease, vent, complain and even cry without worrying about what he'll think. Last night we had the funniest conversation about 'Married' life (whether it was together) and the 'Honeymoon' - falling asleep on his wife cos he'd be too tired. I just gasped in disbelief - dude, you just married the love of your life, something's gotta happen cos I'm sure your wife waited so long for that moment :9. He makes me laugh non-stop by his silly comments, unexpected responses. We talk so much that time just flies by, 1 am, 2 am ..3 am! by then we decide to call it quits. If there was no such thing as the day, we'd be talking still.

Tomorrow is the SFC CLP Graduation and my discussion group is performing the 'Four Chords' song. Singing solo for 10 seconds ..daunting!! But it's all for God! One thing I love about my SFC household is that fact that every one makes the effort to see each other, makes that time to get to know each other. That's what households should be like.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow! I wonder what his group is up to? After today, I want to learn the guitar properly. I may ask him for some lessons. Whoo! Who better to teach me to play the guits than someone as talented as him, aye?

No comments:

Post a Comment