Sunday, November 23, 2008

How long will it take?

Rejection letter after rejection letter. This is the reality of the workforce. You can't get your dream position straight away. All I need is one opportunity to prove to the school I am competent and ready to face the challenges and successes of teaching. Just one opportunity to show the skills, knowledge, expertise and personality I have. One day I know God will bless me with a good job, but for now all I can do is wait - and that's the hard part.

So I told him about K driving us to the Blue Mountains cos I thought he had a right or the interest to know what's happening. Instead, he replies with a 'You can do whatvs man, y do you have to go through me...'. That hurt. Because either way, I would've told him now or later and he'll find out. All I need him to do is understand and be patient ..and trust me. He needs to trust me or this relationship won't ever work.

Trust is the foundation of every relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment