Wednesday, July 14, 2010

For some inspiration

On days when we're in the 'nerd' zone, as hard as it is to see the fun in it, every time I remember my graduation only early last year, the quote 'hard work does pay off' ring many bells and inspires me to keep going. As I was browsing through my Graduation album, I can remember when he came, I knew he had no idea what was going on (also taking into consideration he wasn't in uni yet..) but I'm glad out of all the people who could've made it on my special night, he was there.



I'm really so proud of him and the fact that he is so self-driven to choose the right course and take each assessment seriously (to full human capacity, of course) and even see the joy of studying. I believe one day in the near future, he'll be the one wearing the tolga and hat, and I'll be clapping in full joy. We're going to get through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment