January
It's so hard to look back at nearly one year ago at what has happened, but I can remember knowing this year was gonna be a HUGE year - being blessed with a full-time teaching job at Clare (and it's quite hard finding yourself a full-time job during this time of deployment ..or whatever it was the ecomony was experiencing...), oh yeah and turning 22!
February
Buying my first brand new car which I have named 'Genki' due to its model of the Mazda 2 range. It's perfect! Early in my teaching year I remember finding the most gorgeous bunch of roses on my desk, not knowing who it would've been from (or maybe I did..haha) but still surprised at his thoughtfulness :) We celebrated Valentines Day at the Entertainment Quarter over a stein of beer, German food and the comic movie 'He's just not that into you'.
March
A memorable month (yes it was) I finally graduated after 4 years of hard work with my B Teaching/B Arts degree! I never thought I'd make it in time but here I was, my 5 seconds of fame and two pieces of paper. What a journey!


April
Finally, the school holidays. We road-tripped it for a day to visit my dear friend Gellie who now resides in Wollongong. She is extremely lucky to have the coastline has her neighbour and early morning greeting. Good times! Gallavanting the shores and sambuca shots! (till we were refused to buy any more hehehe...).
May
On the 9th of May, after a rather interesting conversation with my father for insight and approval, we became official! :) it didn't happen with fireworks like the movies, but just a simple look in my eyes and I knew all that mattered was that it was him. And it's been him all along :) who would've thought after everything life has thrown at us, we would end up together. Simple joys are the best ;)
June
Honestly, I can't remember what happened this month, but yay to half a year gone by :P
July
The month of many events, starting off with the school holidays! (always gotta love that), OLC in Canberra (bringing back the good times...), trip to Wollongong overnight and SCENE - was one of the best spirit-filled weeks ever! (better than WYD...).
August
A busy month, right in the middle of Term 3. Clare High School Based had our first youth camp which brought 22 participants. These kids keep me alive in my faith everyday. I also remember it was Tita Ruth's birthday which we celebrated at Seven Hills RSL :)
September
My first Father's day to celebrate it with an awesome father and his daughter at the park :) & my first time to watch a footy match - Eels VS Bulldogs!! Twas more fun that I had expected.
October
Yes - school holidays again! What an eventful time - IEU races with the Clare teachers, road trip to the city to visit our favourite spot, watching and meeting Kenny Vasoli from the TSL at the Gaelic Theatre and eating Vietnamese food :)
November
A month of answered prayers and the beginning of all things new - Bub finally finished his course at TAFE - congratulations sweetie!!!!, applied for university in 2010 and receiving an offer to study a B Education (Primary) at ACU,
December
The best month of the entire year - where all good things are slowly coming to a chillaxin' end. The month started off with a night out at the Year 10 Clare Dinner Dance, Bub's 23rd birthday in which we skydived!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe we did that; Clare Christmas Cruise dancin' to some old school grooves, surviving my first year of teaching (Praise God!!! you don't understand the relief...) and our preps for our most-awaited trip to Phils & Japan!!!! :)
Looking back at my 2009 albums and thinking really hard about everything that has happened this year, I can only feel blessed, thankful and so happy life has turned out this way. Despite how much I've been through, it would have been a struggle if he wasn't around to support me and just be there for me during my many moments of venting. Baby, you're awesome ..you have made my year of 2009 the best by far! But we'll see how next year pans out, aye? ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment