Friday, October 16, 2009

The past still hurts..

My entry title is not meant to be a bad thing. What I really meant was, when I think about it all...somehow the same emotions I felt back then, comes rushing back and I can feel my 18 year old self again (and some of those months aren't moments I dearly miss).

So I sent him the email I remember writing in the uni comp labs in 1st year around this time 4 years ago. Man, that seems like a lifetime away. Why I even decided to tell a friend I had just met from Brisbane about my past experiences, or heartaches (at that time I would call it that...) about someone I really cared about is beyond my understanding even to this day. But I guess at that time I needed to let it all about in some way and form and writing/blogging always does it for me. I remember neglecting a uni assignment that was due in a few hours just to write this email reply, ended up taking (I clearly remember!) an hour or so to write..cos I would stop and think about 'those times' and at some points did find it hard to write it down. Because it meant it happened, and who knew I would ever write about him again? :(

It's always around this time of the year when I get all nostalgic about us. Oh yeah, October ..the month of great months haha. The month of 'that' camp, the month of this email, the month of him coming back after 4 years, the month of real feelings coming out. I wonder what big things gonna happen in October 2010? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment