Ahhh, 2 days at Wollongong to visit my dear friend. I always look forward to this, every school holidays it's become a ritual. I seriously love the place - peaceful, convenient (as in EVERYTHING i walking distance) and did I mention it was chill? Definitely a place of refuge where you can just look towards the shore and just think and clear the mind. It was a great visit yet again, not so much towards the alco side but there was still beer involved!!! and the best part - 5 hours of Transformers Monopoly!! hahaha the funniest board game, literally houses called 'energon cubes' and hotels called 'anti-matter'. Whoever designed this game is seriously living on another planet with his own vocab and imagination. Mickey ended up owning half the board by the time Jhinno and Bub got bankrupt. Ah, the resemblence to real life. One rule - if you landed on jail it meant TWO shots of Opan Nero's. Or as Liquorland has put it, it's called Sambuca. I didn't fall on jail so lucky me. But I did end up drinking 4 bottles of Pure Blonde. Damn, I love beer.
So I'm a busy little bee tomorrow. First off, lunch with good friends - Luke & Kate, visit the HSB Clare Meeting for the Amazing Race on Thursday, Tutoring (maybe) in the afternoon, followed by Novena and if Bub answers my msges, then HARRY POTTER!!!!!! Can you tell I'm stoked to watch HP6?? prolly not, blogs can never really express what I truly feel. Or so I try anyways.
So when I'm a girl, Bub gets really frustrated. And I seriously don't blame him. But he has to remember that I have feelings too and that even if I'm good at putting things aside and understanding, there are some reactions I just can't control - like ice-cream spilling on my car floor. Like I can get over it which I am, but I wasn't happy and you can't blame me for that. Even though it is a piece of metal with 4 wheels, it still means a lot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment