Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blessings tenfold

What an awesome day! I think I've fallen in love with service all over again. I think I remember what it felt like to work so hard, to sacrifice and see the rewards tenfold in the many lives you touch in the name of Jesus. I love HSB! The service is very different but the rewards are amazing. To see my students mingle, come out of their shells, just to simply turn up tonight really put the icing on the cake and will inspire me to keep going.

Today was the Clare HSB Amazing Race around Plumpton. I never thought the groups would get the course done in 2 hours tops, back at Good Sheps for a healthy Big Chief lunch. I really admire the service team who really have proven their dedication and persistence to see YFC grow in their schools and be the best role models they can be. Well done Ferielle and Oliver! I pray that Clare inspires the rest of the schools in Sydney to dream BIG in bringing God's high to the High Schools.

And might I add, how funny my bf is when we're silly. Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment