Monday, July 6, 2009

Come away with me

I'm not feeling the best at the moment, quite sad actually. Some things in life are just not meant to be. People aren't meant to treat people this or take advantage of circumstances. People are supposed to love, respect, care out of pure love, especially family. Family shouldn't blackmail, use, abuse, disrespect just because of desperate measures. No, it's meant to be this way. Where is my dignity? Where and what can I say about my family that honours the truth, where is the good in their hearts? Where is the concern, compassion?

Out of all the people that has to experience the way it really is here, why does he have to get in the middle of our mess. OUR mess. He doesn't need to see my imperfections because for so long I've tried to hide who I really am from the world ..to make it look like the normal life. The way life should be and is meant to be. Sometimes I wished I could be someone else, someone who doesn't have to lie just to save respect.

Through all of this, I know something good MUST come out of this, it has to because I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment