I'm not the happiest or proudest person atm. Last night after spending an amazing day with my boyfriend and his family, I ruined it by being completing honest about my feelings. Sometimes I should just keep it in because it's the same struggle I've gone through time and time again in my past. That's typical of me, I give and give of what I have but deep down there are certain things I don't agree with but just because of...love. No, that's not a good enough reason to just do whatever you please with the one you love, no. But that's how it is. How can I ever just want what is right, without compromises and circumstances. Why can't I just be who I want to be with the one I love? Why can't things just be simple - hugs and kisses, just like how it used to be? There is so much emotions around us that most of the time it is the biggest struggle to just say no and stop. Because it's him, and I love him? No, no ...no.
Lord, please help us do what's right in your eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment