Sunday, May 3, 2009

Faithful

More than ever I'm happy :) Just to be in his presence gives me complete peace, fulfillment, joy, acceptance of life as it is, and I love it! I love being able to help him with his assignments and even to be the 'subject' of his portraits (no matter how much I don't like being the centre of any attention, let alone of a professional camera, but for him i'd do anything). Is it strange to say that you could and would do anything and everything for someone? am I crazy?

I never expected to show him my diary from GAT/2004 days ....moments where God and I were like this *crosses fingers* and where I wrote so much about how inspired I was, a big part of it was because of him and how I shared my journey with Christ with him. Although towards the end of the diary, I did start writing about pain, confusion, sadness when he left abrubtly. I believe everything happens for a reason, and every reason has a purpose. Even though this purpose is sometimes challenging, I'm certain he's back for a reason and I can tell we're happier than we've ever been!

Thank you Lord for this blessing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment