It's 12.40 am on a Wednesday and I can't sleep. Since the last time I posted, a million great things have happened - starting off with my graduation! Yup, finally graduated after 4 years of hard work. Seriously, hard work. I remember in 2nd year I was this close to changing my degree all together, but I'm glad I pulled through otherwise I'd still be studying. It was a great night, all the people I love were there (except for my bro, but I forgive him). But I did expect more, maybe I do watch too many movies, but it's OK.
One other great thing is ...I'm so happy! And it's because of him. Really, it's not because I'm just head over heels, but because I feel something so real with him, so genuine, so true, something that can last forever. It's unexplainable, but all my feelings are real and I can feel it real from him too. We've been through a lot, and I mean - a lot! the past 7 months has been tough to say the least. But he's so lucky he's Ryan Reyes cos he means the world.
Prayers really do get answered. Ryan has been coming to my house a lot more these days, and surprisingly my dad has been at peace about it. Even asked me to buy groceries so we always have food to offer Ryan. Hahaha what has the world come to? I'm so happy.
Ok, I'm sleepy. I gotta do so much tomorrow. Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment