It's been almost a month since I last posted but so many things have happened since then. First of all, I'm into my 3rd week at school and lovin' every day of it! Sometimes I sit at my desk (at my own desk!) and think to myself 'Is this real? Am I really a teacher now?' and it becomes a reality every time I walk into my classroom and hear my students say 'Good morning Miss Teano'. Unbelievable. On the same note, I have officially finished 4 years of university! I handed in my last assignment last week and felt like crying and laughing at the same time ..just because of the relief and feeling of accomplishment. Even to this day, I am dumbstruck at the fact that only yesterday (or what felt like only a few days ago, a memory) was I starting university, clueless and starting a journey that would end where I am today. I know the past 5 years was all a part of God's amazing plan for me, difficult most of the times ..but it's moments like this when you can say to yourself 'It was all worth it!' :)
Today was lovely. I spent my Valentines Day (which btw, I think is a very cliche day) with the only person I'd love to spend it with and it was awesome! Although the week I had promised I would take him out and plan the day but I didn't end up doing that because of many reasons, one of them being I didn't want him to feel obliged to have dinner with me and be 'serious' about the whole 'valentines day' thingo. But then we talked about it and found out that we both take each other seriously enough to go out of our ways to plan a special night for one another :) So, after some disappointments with Greater Union's Gold Pass for my movie of choice, we drove to Fox Studios instead and had a wonderful dinner at the 'Bervarian Beer Cafe'. I couldn't shut up about the fact that the place reminded me of Munich at the Hofbrauhaus but I think he's ok with my ramblings.
Gulash soup!!!! tastes exactly like the ones in Vienna and Berlin!
and of course, my sweetheart! :)
Dinner was fun! afterwards we luckily bought tickets to the 9.10 session of 'He's just not that into you' and it was packed! We only got seats right at the very front, but it wasn't too bad. The movie was not full of surprises, nor showed anything we didn't know but it was still full of 'awwwws', 'what an asshole!' and happy tears.This by far was the best Valentines I've ever had! only to spend it with someone I think is an amazing, hardworking and loving person. To top it all off, he surprised me with roses the day before at school and was totally blown away at this bunch of roses at my desk.
The 'mystery' roses. I wonder who it's from? =p
Just beautiful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment