It's 20 days into the new year and I feel like it's been 6 months since. The new year began with a memorable and much needed gathering and worship with YFC at the Rooty Hill hill, prepared ourselves for another year of God's blessings, challenges and victories. Since last year ended in such a way that has made me feel so low, I hope that this year continues to stay on a high, or at least over the 'line'.
Much things have happened since; I spent my 22nd birthday with a decision to go clubbing - a first in my books! (but maybe a last ...actually, prolly not! haha). It was quite a night, got totally drunk after Ry shouted me a Long-Island Iced Tea (& it's no wonder the girls didn't let me buy that drink during Happy Hour in Berlin), and went clubbing at Pontoon Bar in DH. The people who came really made the night for me. What totally topped it off was when Ry and I drove at 2 am to The Rocks, being the only civilised people there (amongst a few photographers), we sat at our favourite night spot and chilled. He's such a sweetheart :)
Yesterday was, interesting! It was K. Ray & Rica's Wedding!! I was fortunate enough to sing for them as part of the choir and we got quite the reviews from guests. PG! It was a nice ceremony with the maddest homily by Fr. Warren about the 3 types of 'Love'. Now that's a question for the brain aye. I met Massey (Mark's GF) for the first time, and her question really put me out of the spot. She asked Ry and I 'So how long have you two been dating?'. Dating? ..but it's complicated. I'm now known as the 'complicated one' haha. The reception was lovely, all the way in the green pasteurs of Kurrajong. What really made the night was the first dance as man and wife, a waltz in their own padio with fairy lights - so beautiful & dreamy!! The rest of the night was great! to say the least =p
So Ry's off to Melbourne tomorrow for 5 days. Gonna miss him. I hope he doesn't change.
No comments:
Post a Comment