I have the best birthday present idea for him! Yes, it may cost me a little more than I have (actually, any present will cost me more than I have..) but it's something with much thought from the heart. I onlythought of this idea well, today and quickly rang up Chuck for some details. I hope he'll like it and not think it's too over the top. But I love it!
While effortlessly collecting photos from GAT04 and other people's facebooks albums that may contain appropriate photos of him, I stumbled across a photo, probably the only photo of 2005 that I ever took with him, and it made me think...
While effortlessly collecting photos from GAT04 and other people's facebooks albums that may contain appropriate photos of him, I stumbled across a photo, probably the only photo of 2005 that I ever took with him, and it made me think...
Is this the face of a girl who's accepted everything? I think so. I think at that time, September to be exact, there was no way he could ever think of me more (or less) because we were both moving on. Yup, we moved on. And I think our service at this Terra Retreat just proved what we really love together, and what we're actually good at, and that's service.
If I showed him this photo, would he remember?
If I showed him this photo, would he remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment