Saturday, August 15, 2009

Reason to be happy

Right now I'm feeling a bit of everything. Being at home which right now doesn't feel much like a home, more like a room and a bathroom to stay in for the night. Sometimes I feel like I don't need to go home, because no one here would care if I was home or not. I'd like to see things in a more positive light, but I'm over trying to explain my heart to people that I expect to understand more than anyone else in the world. I'm tired of proving that I've made the right choices when my journey in life right now should indicate some sort of responsibility on my end - finished uni, working FT in a job that relates to my degree, serving ..what more can anyone else ask of me? Money? is that all you want? Because if it is, you can't buy me love. No one can.

The only thing that's keeping me sane is the truth; that he's there, no matter what happens, no matter what anyone says about our relationship, he's there. And God is always going to love me if there was no one else out there. They're the only two people that matter and worth fighting for in the world because they both know me for who I really am, my imperfections and can still see me through it all. Over the past few weeks I've grown to really appreciate, adore and value my relationship :) I know that as the months go on, and we're still in the stage of getting to know each other, I think I've really grown to know him in all facets and circumstances life can throw at us, and yet every time we're together ..it feels like only yesterday our eyes met at that one night and the whole world just got brighter. I know I can get really soppy every time I describe how I feel, but really no words can ever express exactly how I feel and how thankful I am to be blessed with an amazing (and might I add - ultimately gorgeous) boyfriend! I love you bubby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment