Currently listening to: Brooke Fraser
It's 10 minutes to a new day and I'm awake trying to study for my Postgrad. Seriously, am I burning myself out by enrolling in this certificate that I am very keen on finishing? 5 months into a new full-time job and I'm here studying yet again (to be a bigger nerd haha!). I'm enjoying these statistical concepts but my brain is stuffed with other things like school, YFC ..priorities? Well, you'll be glad to find that my priorities are getting better, starting off with tonight - a very productive night of nerdiness (or just my bf- so proud of you Bubby! welcome to my world haha) but I found myself a lot more calm just to give ourselves a few hours to work.
As I was browsing through fb (as I do), I received an invitation to 'Theology of the Body', a course inspired by Pope John Paul II, analysed by Christopher West and taught my Fr Dominic Murphy OP. Same time last year I did this 7-week course and learned SO much. But this year I feel second time around it will make much more sense to experience this with him and learn about love at its ultimate best together. I'm looking forward to it heaps! Starts this Thursday already.
In the words of Fr. Dom himself at SCENE - "Mary, you look much more joyful now" haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment